- What to wear
- What to bring
- Cancellation policy
- Terms and Conditions
Nau mai haere mai ki nga wheako Wairua Ora! Welcome to our Wairua Wellbeing experience! Our Wairua Wellbeing experts would love for you to join us for an exclusive 4-hour session that will leave you feeling relaxed, centred and inspired. Let our wairua ora kainga (spiritual wellbeing home) become your home and let us treat you like the taonga (treasure) you are!
- Your experience starts with a mihi (introduction) followed by a short walk into our nature space for karakia (prayer/blessing).
- You will be introduced to rongoa (natural medicine), experience a guided relaxation journey and collect nature’s gift of plant life to be used in your organic foot soak treatment.
- In addition to an organic foot soak, you will be treated to a body alignment and wairua (spiritual) healing, learn about our local herbs and flowers with a tea celebration and become familiarised with Maori culture and crafts.
Included in your Wairua Wellbeing experience is a delicious locally sourced lunch.
For health and safety reasons this tour is age restricted to 16 years or older only. Group/Family bookings with children available upon enquiry. Please call us on +64 21 379 201 or contact us here.
This tour requires a minimum of 6 people to proceed.
Adult (16+ years) $150.
10% discount for group of 4 or more.
For health and safety reasons this tour is age restricted to 16 years or older only.
Booking period: Can book up to 7 days before tour date. Late notice bookings will be considered but call us on +64 21 379 201 to confirm.
- Transport throughout duration of the tour.
- Insect repellent.
- Lunch including beverages. Note: Lunch menu is emailed or texted to manuhiri (visitors/guests) no later than 6pm the day before tour start. It is important to advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking to ensure requirements are catered for.
Whatever you find comfortable is most suitable. You will be walking through nature for around 30-45 minutes, so you may want to consider closed shoes, however jandals/sandals are fine too. If you wear long trousers/pants, please check that they can be rolled up for your foot soak.
We provide a bottle of locally sourced spring water, but you may want to bring your own water bottle too. You may also want to bring sunglasses, lip balm and a small back pack to carry items.
We recommend avoiding bringing items of value unless it is intended for them to be carried throughout the tour, for example phone or camera. Rangitāiki Tours Limited accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of personal possessions, except where have legal obligation to do so.
Available on Mondays only. Other days may be available. Please contact us to enquire further.
Courtesy pick up and drop off from accommodation available for Whakatāne township. Pick up request must be advised no later than 3pm the day before tour start date. Exceptions will be considered but call us on +64 21 379 201 to confirm.
Optional pick up and drop off from accommodation available:
- From and to Ōhope: $15pp additional cost or $10pp if 4 or more ppl.
- From and to Rotorua: $30pp additional cost or $25pp if 4 or more ppl.
- From and to Tauranga: $30pp additional cost or $25pp if 4 or more ppl.
- Other locations – Please call us on +64 21 379 201 to discuss.
We kindly ask that all manuhiri (visitors/guests) please arrive on time. In the interest of the roopū (tour group) we will not delay the tour start if people are late.
More information can be found in the FAQs below, or on Rangitāiki Tours’ website.
In the case of adverse weather conditions (e.g. rain, high winds etc) a call will be made no later than 7am on the day of the scheduled tour. All manuhiri (visitors/guests) will be notified via email or text. Please refer to Rangitāiki Tours’ terms and conditions for more information.
By attending this experience all manuhiri (visitors/guests) agree to Rangitāiki Tours’ terms and conditions.